Recombee web interface is available at admin.recombee.com.
- On registration an Organization is created for your company.
- An Organization can contain multiple Databases, each with separate data and recommendation models.
- Two Databases are created on registration - one for development purposes and one for production usage.
The interface consists of multiple sections:
Place for pinning the widgets that are the most important for you, so you see them right after logging in.
Use the star symbol for pinning.
- Console that contains widgets showing important data such as number of recommendations, number of ingested interactions or success rate of the recommendations per scenario.
- Items and Users
- Catalog of the items and users that are contained in the Recombee database with their properties.
- Product Feed
- Section for setting a product feed, which can be used for synchronizing the items to Recombee
- Section for setting behavior of recommendations in each scenario.
- Section for getting API identifier & tokens for connecting to the Recombee API and managing access to the Database (Share button).
Invites & Access Levels¶
Colleagues can be invited to the whole Organization or just particular Database (use the Share button in Settings).
A level of access can be set:
Access to Database¶
- Can view the Database (see KPI, Items & Users, Scenarios ...) but cannot change any settings
- Cannot see the API tokens for manipulating the Database
- Can make changes to the Database
- Can see the API tokens for manipulating the Database
Access to Organization¶
- Can view all the Databases in the Organizations but cannot change any settings
- Cannot see the API tokens of these Databases
- Can make changes to all the Databases in the Organizations
- Can see the API tokens for manipulating these Databases
- Can see and change the billing info of the Organization.